Thursday, February 24, 2005

sometimes people suck....

grrrr....

Most of the time...on most days...I enjoy my job. Up until about 4pm today...I enjoyed my job....then...whammy...one of my lovely co-workers decided to go another round in "let's have the most dysfunctional conservation ever" game.

It's just so frustrating...since it makes work seem like those tragic sides of high school. I gotta figure out some way to deal with this...in a mature way...without wanting to start acting like a teenager too...and answering her digs with rolls of the eye and a passive aggressive "whatever."

And you know what is the most frustrating...she is a therapist by training...and within our conversations, she gives this fake approach to be listening to my side of the conversation...and that she understands, but in reality....she is just waiting to twist the conversation around in order to push her agenda.

The more I think about it...the more pissed I get. And it's 11:50pm...I should be in bed...and dreaming my evening away.

Grrrrr!!!!