Monday, January 17, 2005

I think I kicked the Blog Explosion habit....

When I first started using Blog Explosion...it felt very much like a drug. I spent hours on some days....clicking on new sites to get more credits, etc. I loved seeing all these comments on my site, even if they were basically from strangers.

I do think BE is awesome...but well, I also think I was spending WAY too much time on the site. For the past two weeks or so, I have spent little to no time surfing on BE. I basically just haven't had the time...and at first, I really missed it, but now...I think I have kicked that BE habit.

*giggles*

Today is Martin Luther King Jr day. How many people have the day off of work or school? I think it is too bad that the whole world gets Presidents' Day off...but it seems like only a few get MLK, Jr off. I am working today, but it is by choice. I am going to supervise some community service sites for some of our kids who need to get their hours done...and that have the day off school.

P.S. I saw a bunch of movies in the last couple of weeks...The Forgotten, The Village, Cellular, Garden State, Wimbledon, etc...I think I might come back tonight and let y'all know how I liked em!

Enjoy the day if you have it off...and even if you don't.