Monday, January 24, 2005

So, any guesses on what temperature it was this morning at the local, little airport???

Yep, that's right -22 degrees. Yes, I said it...negative freakin' 22 degrees. Luckily, I got to take the day off of work, so I got to spent most of the day inside, under the covers...taking naps in between episodes of Buffy.

Tonight, I do have to work at the video store, but it had actually warmed up a few degrees here and there...and once I am inside, I'll be more than fine.

This weekend was pretty boring. It snowed about a foot on Saturday...which meant that I went out to do my shopping before it started and spent the rest of the day at home watching movies.

I ended up watching the first season of Michael Moore's The Awful Truth...I really wish he would go back to making a weekly TV show. I think the episodes are funny, but also really have a distinct purpose. And for those who think he always supports the left and always bashes the right...well, this show was made during the Clinton Presidency...and he was outwardly not a fan of Clinton during that show. Yes, Moore felt strongly that Bush should be removed from office, but he also doesn't feel that just any shlub democrat should take his place. I personally would love to have seen Clinton stay in office forever, but those pesky rules!

Alrighty...I gotta go move my car, so here is hoping that I don't lose a limb to hyperthermia on the way.

*winks*