Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sydney kicks ASS!

I am a happy kid tonight....after a long day of work...running non-stop from 8am to 8pm...I come home and watch an amazing episode of Lost...followed by an episode of....




Alias. Yep, that's right...Alias is back and back with a vengeance. I awaited the fourth season for a long, long time....and I was pleasantly surprised by the new episode. I will admit, there are some things I don't like. I don't like the new APO office...and the ridiculous fact that Sloane is in charge.

Let me just say...Jack Bristow is a rock star. He's my hero...mainly because everything he does, no matter how horrible it is, it always comes from the deep love of his daughter. I think the character...the darkness of Jack Bristow makes Alias a much more complex and dramatic show.

I am looking forward to seeing what Alias brings me this season....

Did anyone else watch????