Friday, October 01, 2004

*giggles*

On Wednesday...I was at the mall...doing some shopping...you know, going to Old Navy and imagining what things I would buy if I had money to burn.

I was getting hungry when I was leaving...so, I bought a slice of yummy mushroom pizza from Sbarro. It cost 2 dollars and change...and I gave the guy a 20 dollar bill. He gave me my change...and I just put it in my wallet.

So, yesterday I opened my wallet and counted my change. The guy was supposed to give my 17 dollars as change...and instead, he gave me 22 dollars. He gave me an extra 5 dollar bill.

In essence, I was paid 2 dollars to eat a piece of pizza yesterday. If I had noticed at the time, I would have given the money back...but now I just think it is comical.

Expect a political post to come...about my thoughts on the debate last night. I hope people watched.