Tuesday, September 28, 2004

TV Tuesday Week 25

That's right kids...it's Tuesday once again, so it is time for TV Tuesday! Head over there and TV Tuesday yourself...why dontcha!

Week 25 - Favorite Channels

It's true that human's are creature of habit and we've all got our favorite shows, celebs, movies, etc, so this week we're going to examine your favorite channels! :)

1. It's off to an easy start, what's your favorite channel?
These days I would say that my favorite channel would be a hybrid of TNT and FX. I enjoy watching the reruns on those channels...often much more than the new shows which are on network.

2. What shows are on your favorite channel?
FX: The Practice, Buffy, The Shield, Rescue Me (sometimes)
TNT: Angel, Judging Amy, The Pretender

3. Does your favorite channel change often or are you a loyal watcher?
Well, I am kind of fickle...in the sense that I like shows, not networks. I tend to be all over the board. On Fox, I watch 24, Malcolm in The Middle, That 70s Show, The Simpsons, Arrested Development. On ABC, I watch Alias, The Practice (well used to), Lost. On CBS, I watch...umm, nothing. On NBC, I watch Fear Factor, Last Comic Standing, Scrubs, Joey, Will & Grace, Apprentice, ER. I guess if I had to say which network I have been loyal to for the longest stretch of time...it would have to be NBC.

~Bonus~ How much of a creature of habit are you? Do you have a daily or weekly viewing schedule? Is your TV or Cable programmed to switch channels even if you're not there? LOL
I usually watch the same shows every week, but there are only two shows which I really don't like to miss...24 and Alias.