Monday, September 27, 2004

another survey do-hickey....

I saw this email/survey thing over at Matt's place and thought....I'm gonna steal it and do it here. Yep, I am all about the stealing!

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Vermont. I would love to have a home there. It is so beautiful, but so expensive. I would love to live in a little snowy bungalo.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My Old Navy pajama pants. I love them...they are soft and cuddly and just make me feel warm and at home. I often wear them out of the house...just to show 'em off!

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
30 Seconds to Mars. I had heard good things and got the CD for a great price from half.com so I am glad I got it.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
About 7:30am...6:30am on Saturdays since I have my exercise class super early that day.

5. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM VACATION DESTINATION?
Spain...probably down by the Coast...Costa del Sol. I remember Spain being so beautiful when I was last there.

6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The toaster oven. I cook almost everything in it.

7. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would like to play guitar better than I do. But if there is something that I don't play at all...that I would like to play, it would have to be piano.

8. FAVORITE COLOR?
green or purple. I think it might be a tie.

9. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
If I had to pick one, I would pick sports car. I can't stand SUVs. They seem like such a plight on humankind.

10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Sure, but not in the traditional heaven/hell way.

11. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Anne of Green Gables or Shel Silverstein's "Where the Sidewalk Ends"

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall...it is such a gorgeous season. The leaves are breath taking and I love the crisp cold quality of the air.

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
to be able to read people's minds...but since I saw that episode of Buffy, I would want to be able to turn the super power off and on, so I wouldn't go crazy from not being able to get people's voices OUT of my head.

14. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I have two. I have a sunflower on the outside of my left ankle and I have a turtle with the women's symbol on its shell on the inside of my right angle. I want to get a third, but I am not ready yet.

15. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Nope, I can't. I would love to be able to though.

16. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
Bubba- my grandfather

17. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
I don't think I have a favorite day. hmm...

18. YOUR DREAM JOB?
My dream job? Well, I think that would be to be running a community center in the town I grew up. I would like to be able to answer questions for people and help them in whatever way I could. But, I would only want to do it...if it was funded in a way that didn't take away from helping people. And on a fun note...I would also love to be doing community theatre as well, since acting is something I don't do often, but I have a lot of love and passion for.

19. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
So much crap. I still have a bunch of stuff from when I moved from Indiana back in JUNE. I have some clothes in there and a couple of baskets full of trinkets and junk. I also have a car safety kit...and I am sure some other things that I can't remember now.

20. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
I will have to say neither...since I am not a fan of sushi and I am a vegetarian. My answer is that I prefer veggie burgers.