Friday, October 01, 2004

Friday Feast 10/1

Here it is kids....Friday's Feast Feast it up kids!

Feast Nineteen

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
Well, I would like the ring to copy Caller ID. I would like the phone to ring with the name of the person that is calling you. I think that would be super sweet!

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Sunny, with a chance of rain.

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
Hmm, interesting question. I think I know about homelessness better than any other subject. I know the patterns, I know the global aspect of it, etc. I have a really comprehensive picture of the issue of hunger and homelessness.

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. What books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
I think I would read everything I could...on both sides of the political issues going on right now. It would be so much easier to have sparked political debates with people...if you knew every issue and statistic. Also, it would be boring as hell...but I would read as many law books as possible cause it would be cool to have all that legal mumbo jumbo in my head. Oh yeah, I would also read all I could on web design and HTML coding...so, I could always remember that stuff.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next candy bar, what would it be like?
Ooh...interesting question. I think I would make a candy bar that is like a meringue cookie....with little slivers of lemon in it.

Now go to the ....Friday Feast website...and show some feasty spirit!