Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday Feast 9/17

There's no Theatre Thursday...so instead, enjoy this Friday Feast!

Appetizer
How are you today?
Pretty good. I got a call back and got offficially offered that job...now I just need to officially decide if I am going to take it. Other than that...I am a smidg tired. *yawns*

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Three shows, eh?

24
Alias
Daily Show

and here is a fourth cause I love it and barely ever miss it:

Last Comic Standing Go Heffron!!!

Salad
What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?
My brother lives in Florida, so I imagine his answer would be a lot different than mine. In all honesty, I have lived in areas which have pretty boring weather. We don't get tornados here...we don't get earth quakes...we don't get hurricanes. We do get snow and ice and freezing rain though. I can remember when I was in college...getting an ice storm that was so severe that we lost power for over a week and the roads were completely unusable. But yeah...that's about it. A tornado nearly missed my town in Bloomington, but it missed us...so, it doesn't count.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
There are so many places I would like to travel. I will make it a tie between Ireland and Australia. Both places seem so intriguing and beautiful to me.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
Well aren't you presumptive to ask! *winks* Well, I wear pajama pants from Old Navy and either a t-shirt or a tank top. I know...exciting, eh?

I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday...and if you have a few moments, go fill out the feast!!