Friday, March 26, 2010

To Be Sick or Not Be Sick, That Is The Question

Since about Tuesday, I've been trying to figure out if I am coming down with a cold or not. I woke up on Wednesday at my usual 4:30am and decided not to go to my cardio class since I just felt exhausted. I figured that maybe I am coming down with a cold...my throat hurt a tiny little bit. I went back to bed, got up at 6am and then went to work. On Thursday, I didn't feel any worse...I had the day off work and felt ok, but not fantastic or anything. I went to the gym...worked out for an hour on the elliptical and I felt fine after the workout. However, my throat still hurts a little bit...just feels like it takes more effort to swallow.

I woke up this morning again at 4:30am...and felt exhausted...plus it was frick freaking cold outside, so I skipped cardio class again. My throat still hurt and my nose was running a little bit, but not stuffy at all...and nothing severe. I went to work...felt fine, except for the little sore throat. After work, I went to the gym and worked out again for another hour on the elliptical. I felt great when I was working out....I had tons of energy.

So...I just wish my body would decide if I am sick or not...and let me know. Pfft! And nope, I don't have allergies at all. I think I'll just try and get some extra sleep tonight and hope that I wake up all bright eyes and bushy tailed when I get up tomorrow...with no sore throat.

Stupid body. Figure it out and then let me know, mkay?