Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stupid vampire movies...

I often visit some of my favorite blogs daily...swinging through and seeing what new nuggets of info they might have for me. If they haven't updated in a few days...I get all annoyed and inpatient. While at the same time...I can easily go a week, if not longer without updating my blog. Ahh....

I had the day off work today. For not much of a reason at all. At work, we don't get overtime if we work over our allotted hours, we get comp time...but we can't accrue too much of it. Mine was getting up there...so I had to take some time. Today seemed like a good day.

Productive things I did today...

1. Went to the gym and rocked the elliptical for an hour.

2. Cleaned the kitty litter box...and this time, I didn't smash my finger in the door.

3. Organized some clothes in my closet...and found some clothes I forgot I had. Probably haven't even looked at them in years. They fit, which is awesome.

4. Bought some Red Sox tickets.

5. Got paid and immediately paid my bills...and have no money left over.

And on to non-productive things...Blockbuster sent me the silly Twilight New Moon movie. Yes, they sent it to me because I placed it on my Queue. I am not a fan of the first movie...and think they are dorky and way over-hyped, however...I still planned on watching it. I figured that everyone would want it, so I probably wouldn't get the movie until a few months after it was released, but nope...Blockbuster sent it to me this week.

So, since they sent it to me and all...and I can't get a new movie until I watch the movies they sent me, I sat down and watched it this afternoon.

Cliff Notes. The second movie is sillier than the first. I kept thinking how juvenile some things were, but then I also kept reminding myself that they are made for teenagers. And...the scene were Edward is breaking up with Bella and leaving her in the woods...that scene was totally stolen from Harry and the Hendersons. Just sayin...

Team Jakob? Team Edward? How about Team Rent Lost Boys if You Wanna See a Kick Arse Vampire Movie...