Thursday, February 26, 2009

What day is it????

I have seriously been all out of sorts when it comes to what day it is this week. If one of my clients was this off about the days of the week...I'd swear they were drinking or using again.

On Tuesday...I thought it was Wednesday ALL DAY LONG. At 9pm, I flipped on ABC to start watching Lost. I was a tad confused as to why it wasn't on. But then I thought...no, it's because the President has his address, so it is on instead of Lost. So, I went on my merry way.

And at work on Wednesday....I called it Thursday numerous times. And yes, I know today is Thursday, but it completely feels like Friday.

I told one of my bosses....that if I don't come to work tomorrow...just call me because I'll probably just be home thinking it is Saturday.

This has been the weirdest week.