Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Update....

Morning all...and by all...and mean me and 3 other people. lol

Let's see...I have good news and bad news. Let's go for the Good News first. I went with one of my friends to see a movie last night. We went to go see He's Just Not That Into You. It was cute and funny...and sometimes utterly depressingly true for the single masses like myself. Ah, as women how we convince ourselves that men are into us when they aren't. Ahhh.... I enjoyed it. And, kind of embarrassingly...I made a joke to my friend that I thought only she could hear during the end of the movie and to my surprise, almost the whole theatre heard it. The upside...they laughed, so at least it was funny.

And the bad news. My computer is not working. *glares at evil laptop* I am lucky enough to have another computer in the house, so we'll see. I am hoping the hard drive isn't fried because almost everything else is fixable. I'll drop it off to my computer guy today and see what he says. Cross your fingers for me.

Happy Saturday all!