Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Fat Tuesday!!!

Hey all...it's officially Fat Tuesday which means that tomorrow I will start my Lent tradition of giving up candy and pizza. I usually have pizza for dinner on Fat Tuesday, but I decided to skip it. I'll have pizza after Easter...and don't feel the need to have it tonight.

I did grab one of those tiny bags of Cadbury Mini Egg bags though...since it is basically the best candy ever invented and since I won't be eating them for a long time, I did indulge there. But unlike past years, I didn't get a huge bag and down them all in one night...I got an individual size bag and plan on enjoying that tonight.

Mmmm....Cadbury Mini Eggs....drools...

Anyone else giving up something for Lent???

I am also copying my Lent commitment this year as well. I tend to make it to church about 3 out of the 4 weeks...so for the 6 weeks of Lent, I plan on going to church each and every week. And, I plan on putting more money in the plate each week. I haven't decided exactly how much yet, but I do know I plan on it being more.