Monday, February 09, 2009

My head hates that it is Monday as well....

Not that it is different than most Mondays...but I so have a case of the Mondays today. I went to bed kind of early, but still...I woke up with a pounding headache. It was definitely in the migraine realm...where you are sensitive to light and have difficulty seeing.

I have no reason why...my only explanation is that I did all that cleaning yesterday which meant that I spent a good time knee deep in cleaning supplies. I wonder if I got a headache because of that. Who knows...but I like that explanation because it lets me think that cleaning is not only a pain in the ass, but also not good for my health.

Luckily, the headache is basically gone...it is still lingering in the back of my noggin', but nothing close to what I woke up to this morning.