Saturday, February 07, 2009

Lazy lazy Saturday....

I am into Day 7 of my "posting for a month" challenge. It's interesting how if you make time to blog...you end up finding things to blog about.

Today was a completely lazy Saturday. I got up, watched some tv, went shopping, watched Die Hard 4, played on the internet, made something for dinner.

And now, I am going to watch a few episodes of season one of Dexter. Everyone who I know who has seen it...loves it. So, I am going to give it a shot. I love Michael C. Hall, even though I always see him as his character in Six Feet Under and well...this character is quite different.

What's on the schedule for tomorrow? Cleaning and lots and lots of laundry. It's gotta get done and after a day of doing nothing productive, I can't put it off any longer.

P.S. And in case you didn't hear...the story just broke that ARod tested positive for steroids in 2003. Cheating bastard. Hmm, forget about his nickname being A-Fraud...from now one he is Ster A-Roid. Hmmmpf!