Thursday, January 29, 2009

yadda yadda yadda...

Wow...how sucktastic is my blog these days....that the only people who leave comments are people putting annoying ads on here that I have to log on and delete. Whoo hoo! If you want an ad on my blog...contact me and pay for it. This isn't free advertising for whatever you are selling. Plus...barely anyone reads here anyways, so I am not sure who you think is going to be jumping to buy your weight loss pills.

Oh well, it's no one's fault but my own. I stopped blogging for months at a time...and I also stopped commenting on other people's blogs for a while. So, what's fair...is fair.

I was thinking of getting a domain name and a wordpress blog, but for now...I think I am tabling it. The idea of paying to write for no one to read it...just doesn't make a lot of sense...ya know?

I plan on spending some more time here...and going back to my old philosophy of writing for me, for what interests me. I also plan on updating it more often...even if it is annoying dribble that no one else but me cares about. I like the idea of having a record of what is going on in my life. I know I've spent time reading my blog entries from year's past and enjoyed or even cringed at reliving those experiences.

And no...I am not posting this to get people to comment. Just posting my frustrationg about how much lack of blogging led naturally...to a lack of people checking in on my blog. Meh.