Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hoping to drop a few...yes, just a few!

I've spent a lot of time on this blog talking about fitness and weight loss. It's only natural since I have spent most of the past 5 years either losing or gaining weight. Last year, luckily...I was losing. I got to the lowest weight I have ever been.

Well...over the past few months, I have put a little bit of weight back on. I didn't gain it all back or anything, but it is definitely noticeable. My pants are definitely tight and there are some tops that I just don't feel comfortable wearing anymore.

So, starting tomorrow...I am refocusing and hoping to lose about 20 pounds. I don't ever want to be as small or as thin as I was last year...since I got too thin (who ever would have thought I would have ever said that...lol), but I do want to get back feeling comfortable in my pants and top.

Wish me luck!!!