Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wacky Weather

The weather has been SO weird lately...I wish Mother Nature would just figure out what she wants to do...and do it already. All last week...the weather was in the 80s, constantly sunny, etc. It was beautiful...and felt like summer. Then starting on Monday...it was like a monsoon...raining non-stop. And then today, we woke up with frost all over everything. It felt like winter again. It's supposed to be in the 30s to 50s every day this week. The weather guy said that if you spent of last week out in the garden...and anything is sprouting that you should cover it with blankets and sheets so that they don't get killed by the frost. Luckily, I don't garden...I could kill silk flowers..I have such a black thumb. So, no worries there.

I rode my bike to work today...it was cold, but not rainy. Everything was fine except...my hands got SO cold. They basically felt like bricks when I got to work. I'm still jazzed about biking myself about again. It's been great to not have to get into my car each and every day. I plan on biking to work tomorrow as well...and maybe Friday too. I figure...as long as it's not raining, I am going to be getting myself to work.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods???

Labels: ,