Monday, April 28, 2008

Free Swag

Hey there....I have found a few free stuff out there on the internet, so I thought I would share just in case you wanted some too.

  • Fiber One Cereal: Just click on the link...and you can get a free sample of Fiber One's Carmel Delight Cereal. I've tried it...and yum...it is so good. It's also really good for you. It's only got 3 grams of fat and a whoppin' 9 grams of fiber in each serving. Once again...it's healthy and scrumdiddlyumptious! Enjoy!


  • EAS Protein Bar: I am a big fan of EAS. I have been using their 100% Whey Protein Shake Powder for years. It's a really nutritious food that is a great before or after workout meal. They are giving away a free product to anyone who clicks the link and enters their info. I got a coupon for a free bar...so, that's what I imagine you'll get a coup for as well. You can find their products in most grocery stores, places like Wal-Mart and they also carry their products at stores like GNC, etc. Give it a shot...and maybe you'll find a nutritious substitution for your afternoon candy bar ritual.


  • Kashi Granola: I'm in love with Kashi. If I could marry it, I would. Their products taste great, they are made of whole grains and they pack a real nutritious punch. Kashi has a new line of granola out and they will send you a sample of the Mountain Medley variety. I've tried this granola before and it is really really good. Give it a shot, I swear you won't be disappointed.


  • I hope you enjoy them....they are all healthy and I love anything that is free.

    Labels: ,