Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Watching some crap tv

I am watching a repeat of Celebrity Fit Club right now. It's the one with the Baywatch girl and Tina Yothers from Family Ties. I really like this show because I think it shows slow and realistic weight loss...unless The Biggest Loser. I have heard about some interesting things that they do on BL to lose weight. They go into saunas to sweat off some weight right before the weigh-in. I have heard about using some water pills, etc. I like that Celebrity Fit Club doesn't do that...they had one person who actually said she used pills...and she was yelled at by the panel. I have tried pills before...and I am glad I am no longer doing it.

One thing CFC did promote was a colon cleanse program. It was on the show a couple of years ago. They had 2 members go in and get their colon cleaned out. It is something that can get you to lose a lb or so, but it also makes your colon more healthy. So, I don't have a problem with that. It's not magic/fake weight loss. I have never done a colon cleans, but they intrigue me...maybe I will try it sometime, but I will admit...I am a little scared by it.

Labels: , ,