Monday, October 01, 2007

early presents...

Oh...I forgot to mention..my dad and I went to Devil-Mart this past weekend. I talk a good game about hating the place, but I will admit it, I shop there. Anyways...we went there to buy my birthday present. Of course first we looked around at a bunch of random things....we spent a lot of time looking at storage bins and a utility cart. We looked at some blankets and such...and then bought some much needed groceries.

But let's not forget that we bought my birthday present...we bought a new elliptical machine. I am excited to get it up and running...and for me to get up and running again. I bought one a couple of years ago and fell in love with it...but then it went and broke on me and broke my little ol' working out heart. And the new one...is a little better than the last one. It isn't a swanky one that costs 1000 bucks...but it's nice.

I'm so excited....I just can't hide it...

Labels: , ,