Friday, September 28, 2007

new tv lineup

So, tv premiere week has come and gone. I'll admit it, I enjoy a good tv show. I always look forward to seeing my favorite shows return and what new shows might be on the horizon. I was really looking forward to new episodes of Grey's, The Office, Ugly Betty, Bones, etc.

And there were a few new shows that I was excited to see too. I wanted to check out the Grey's spin-off 'Private Practice.' I am not sure I will like it because I didn't really like Addison's character on Grey's...but I am going to give it a shot. Plus, it has a stellar cast. I always wonder when they are making a new show...how do they test it? Do they do market research? Do they do test screenings like they do for the movies? I mean, they have to have some indication of how it might do before it hits the air waves. Hmm..always been curious as to the process of a new show actually hitting the air. Of course, I imagine it is easier with a show like Private Practice because it has the Grey's popularity to build of off, but they isn't always enough...just ask Friends Joey! lol

I also am interested in the new show Big Shots. It's a Sex in the City, but with men on ABC. It's on the Tivo...and I haven't watched it yet, but it looks interesting. Plus, it has a yummy cast. It has Dylan McDermott and Michael Vartan in it. hummina, hummina, hummina. I hope I like it...cause it looks good.

Any other new shows that people are watching this fall season?

Labels: ,