Monday, September 24, 2007

finances and homes

Hmm, with the reduction in interest rates, I wonder how it is going to effect the housing market. Maybe loans won't be so hard to come by, etc. I feel so conflicted about loans these days. I think they should be available for people because owning a home is so important, but I also think that banks should not put people in houses with loans that they cannot afford. That is why there are so many people going into foreclosure, etc. I have been reading the paper around here and there are always foreclosure and tax auctions. Who knows, I might get a house someday out of one of those poor people's situations.

Of course, maybe I should start looking for a house in Florida. There is a site where people can find a Miami flat fee mls, I could probably find a cheap house there. The site also helps people save their houses. I would hate the idea of buying a house and then losing it. It would be so devastating. If I could, I would love to live in Florida. Actually, there are things I wouldn't like about it..you know, the constant heat and the sun. I am basically an albino so the sun and I don't get along.

Let me tell you, if I ever get a house...I am going to make sure I am never going to lose it.

save our homes

Labels: , ,