Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kiefer Sutherland gets ANOTHER DWI

I was reading some different sites on the internet...and came across the news that Kiefer Sutherland was arrested this morning for suspicion of drinking and driving. This would be the second, if not third DWI that Kiefer has gotten.

We all know that I adore Kiefer...he is one of my favorite actors ever. I just think the world of him, etc. However, I have also thought for at least a few years that his alcohol use is out of control. Maybe this last instance will make him realize he needs to get some help. He seemed to be the definition of a functioning alcoholic for a long time...drinking to excess, but still getting the things he needs to get done in life, etc.

I wonder how this might effect 24's schedule...I guess it all depends on what the outcome of the court case. I know that he got sentences to community service for his last DWI in 2004.

*shrugs*

Labels: , ,