Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What's the most # of points MJ got in a single game???

I am a sports fan...not nearly the sports fan that I used to be, but still...I love a great game. When I was in high school and college, I live and breathed by NBA basketball season. I can remember not going to events at a conference I was going to because the NBA finals were on. Oh...and if you came in and watched with me, I would not accept you rooting for the other team or breathing for the matter. lol

And, I consider myself an average Boston Red Sox fan. I am not completely crazy, but I am enough of a fan to hate the Yankees! And what I love just as much as sports, if not more is trivia. I am a complete trivia nut. I love learning little facts or tidbits of knowledge. So, do you love sports trivia? Are you a sports junkie? Do you know how many years Boston went without a title? Do you know how many titles Andre Agassi won? Hey...if I keep reading this useless, but entertaining sports info...I might be able to rock one of those trivia nights!

P.S. The answer to the question in the title is 69 points and it was against the Cleveland Cavaliers in 1990...just in case you were curious!

Labels: , ,