Friday, September 21, 2007

maybe I should just move to Florida!

One of my friends just got home from a vacation in Florida...and hearing her tell about it made me jealous. Not of Florida, but because if I was in FL, I would be able to visit my brother, his wife and my adorable little nephew. My dad and I are going to go down around Christmas time since my nephew's bday is just a couple days before jesus'. lol I also would love to spend a week down there with some friends of mine. We have talked about it, but actually planning something...harder said than done. Part of me wants wants to stay in one of those Orlando vacation rental resorts, but the other part wants to stay at a cheap dive and spend all my money on fun things, not a room to stay. Who knows? No matter what...I am excited just thinking about the trips ahead of me to Florida.

Labels: , ,