Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This is completely me...

I stole this picture from Post Secret. Take a look.




I could have written that post card...that is completely me. I am the most judgemental person in the grocery store. I look at you. I look at your size. I look at what is in your cart...and then I judge the choices you have made. In my head I decide what you SHOULD be buying instead...and how much of a healthier choice that would have been.

I know it's bad...I know it is shameful. I know it isn't helpful...in any way...but I have a hard time not doing it.

Now of course...when I am buying chips and ice cream and chocolate...and people are doing it to me. Mind your fuckin' business!

So...do you look and judge when in the grocery store?? Do you see people judging you and what you are buying?? Just curious.

Labels: , ,