Wednesday, April 11, 2007

blinds, blinds, blinds...

I am a huge fan of window blinds. My last apartment didn't have them, they just had curtains and I immediately went out and bought venetian blinds for every window that was in the apartment. To me, they are just a necessity. I was excited that my new apartment came furnished with blinds, so I didn't have to go out and buy them. They aren't expensive, but still. I particularly like the room darkening blinds because I like to sleep in perfect darkness, even if I am taking a nap in the afternoon. And those wood venetian blinds are also gorgeous...really add character to a room. I am not how I feel about vertical blinds, so I don't think they keep a lot of light out, but they are sure are pretty.

So, do you have blinds in your house? Curtains? Both?

Labels: