Thursday, April 05, 2007

Since I am on vacation...

Since I am on vacation in sunny Florida...I thought I would post about vacation packages in Hawaii. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, it just seems so beautiful and exotic. I considered going to grad school in Hawaii for about 2.2 seconds. I was reading online and one of the best ways to get Hawaii vacation packages is to go to www.hawaiianBeachRentals.com. Check out their site...it is just beautiful! Even though I am in sunny Florida...I wouldn't mind waking up in Hawaii tomorrow. And one of the greatest benefits is that you do not need a passport in order to vacation in Hawaii because it is in the United States. I haven't had a passport in years, so it's really the only exotic place I could vacation.

P.S. If you end up going to Hawaii...get pics of the Lost cast for me!!!


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

Labels: , ,