Monday, March 12, 2007

My Future's So Bright...I Gotta Wear Shades!

*giggles* Today is the first day that it really feels like Spring. It was still a little nippy when I woke up, but the sun was shining and the air just smelled new and clean. I threw my sunglasses on and headed my way into work. I am horrible when it comes to shades...I always have to buy at least a couple of pairs each year. I break them, I lose them, I loan them out and don't get them back. I was amazed I still had my sunglasses in my car this morning when I went to go look for them. But even with that one pair, I have to buy a couple more pairs this spring/summer and who knows...maybe I will even buy a pair of Designer Sunglasses. At Optics Planet they have a lot of different types of shades...aviator sunglasses, polarized, prescription sunglasses and they even have practical things like shooting glasses and safety glasses (remember those bad boys from middle school science class). I usually end up buying a cheap $10 pair from some place like Target or Wal-Mart, but I might give their site a second glance especially since all orders over $29.95 have free shipping and handling.

I am still so excited that it is actually starting to feel like spring...and I might need to consider buying a new pair of shades.

Labels: ,