Friday, March 09, 2007

News coming from PayPerPost.com?

I was reading over some of the different opportunities this morning at PayPerPost.com and I saw that there is some BIG NEWS coming from them...sometime soon! If anyone is living under a rock or doesn't read my site, PayPerPost is a site which provides online advertising for businesses and also allows us lowly bloggers to make a little bit of money writing opps for those businesses.

Anyways...back to the point...I wonder what this BIG NEWS is. Hmm. Well...it could be that monkeys are taking over the business, much like the CareerBuilder ads. It might not be good for business, but lord it would be funny. *giggles*

Maybe it is that they are starting an opp lottery. That would mean that everyone time you get an Opp...it gives you a ticket and once a month there is a drawing...and someone wins for extra $$$$$.

Nah...don't think it is any of that.

The only serious thing I can think of...except for the monkeys because I am hoping for that...is that maybe RockStartUp is taking off...and might actually be seen on TV. That's my guess. I am probably wrong...I usually am...but there is my guess.

Labels: , ,