Wednesday, March 07, 2007

1/2 day from work

Today...I am taking a half day off work. Because I want to? Because I have something else to do? Because I just can't handle work and need the time? Because a Dawson's Creek rerun is on and I just have to be home to watch it?

Well...no. I am taking the day off because I have to. I am not able to work over 40 hours without extra special secret permission because then they have to pay me overtime. And...since I worked for half a day on Saturday...I needed to shave hours somewhere else.

What am I going to do with my half day off? Nothing special. I am going to watch some crap tv. I am going to watch some movies that came in the mail from Blockbuster. I am going to do some laundry....and dum, dum, dum....do some cleaning!

Sounds exciting, eh?

Labels: , , ,