Wednesday, March 07, 2007

There ya go TAX MAN!

I finally hunkered down and efiled my federal and state taxes this evening. I popped in a movie (Shut Up and Sing...the movie about the Dixie Chicks..their fall and rise after making those anti-Bush comments. It's a real interesting documentary, you should check it out).

Anyways...I was watching the movie and checking boxes and clicking Yes or No or Continue, etc...and about an hour later my taxes were done. Phew. I am always happen to get them done and out of the way. And....wait...EXCITING...I don't have to pay for either the federal or state this year. I am getting about 700 bucks back from federal and about 75 dollars back from the state.

Can't wait til I actually get my return...even though I am just going to apply it bills, but still...I am so glad my return is actually done.

Labels: ,