Sunday, March 11, 2007

Damn Daylight Savings Time

I am not used to changing my clocks this early....I don't like...my computer doesn't like it. grr. My alarm went off this morning at 6am (or so I thought)...and I snoozed it a couple of times and lounged in bed. I started to get up at 7am (or so I thought) and then I heard my roommate ask if I was up...because she knew I usually need to be at my mom's for church at 8am and it is 8am now.

So...thanks Daylight Savings Time...for making me almost late for church. I quickly got dressed, ran out of the house, drove like a carzy woman to my parents' house...and then was off to church. We made it in time for the 8:30am service, but just by the skin of our teeth.

I think I liked it better when I lived in Indiana and Daylight Savings Time didn't exist.

Labels: