Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Do you watch Soaps like I do?

I used to be ashamed that I watch soap operas...but shame aside, I watch them. I figure if I admit to watching American Idol and the likes...how bad is it that I watch soaps from time to time, eh? My roommate makes fun of me all the time...and makes me tell her the complicated storylines and just giggles at me.

I have been watching soaps on and off since I was 15 or 16. I started watching soaps when I was in high school. I was nannying one summer and the grandma I was nannying for watched Days of Our Lives and Another World. Within the summer...I was hooked.

And then in college...I migrated over to General Hospital and One Life to Live. I even missed a class once because I had to know what happened with Sonny and Brenda. Silly, eh?

Once I graduated from school...I thought I had to let soaps go because I was working during the time when soaps were on. But alas...now you can watch them at night and my Tivo tapes them for me even when I am not there. So...I am once again...a General Hospital watcher.

I found this site through payperpost.com...and it is pretty cool. It's a site that can tell you lots of information about Soap Operas. It's cool because it has updates on what happened on the show...and of shows on different networks, so you don't have to go to a bunch of different sites to get your soap updates. It also has a breaking news section, a spoilers section, a message board to chat with other soap fans, some pictures, etc. It's pretty cool. I have been reading the daily updates about what is going on at General Hospital...and it has been pretty cool. My only complaint is that I wish they updated their "news" section more often...cause sometimes it is a week old or so. But all in all..it's a nice info site....and free to boot!

If you watch soaps...check it out. It's free to use...and has lots of help info about what's going on with your favorite soap.

P.S. Anyone else out there watch GH like I do? What do you think about their hotel hostage situation? Who's going to make it? Who's not???

This is a paid post.

Labels: ,