Monday, January 29, 2007

2007: Week 4 Weigh-In

Hey y'all....I was hoping for a loss this week since I started working out at the YMCA. I worked out three times this week...and did pretty well when I was there. I worked out on the elliptical and the bike..and sometimes jogged around the track. I have to go to the store and get a pair of earphones so I can listen to music or the news while I am there. I like it there...and I am glad I joined. I know I need to sign up to see the trainer and get the weights and stuff set up.

The low down for weight loss is:





That's right folks...I didn't lose and I didn't gain. I'll take it...but I shouldn't take for too much longer. I need to start seeing the scale moving in the right direction. This weekend...I didn't do a lot. I planned on working out, but I just didn't get to it. My roommate was sick...and sick in a bad way...so I ended up not doing a lot except watching TV and seeing if she needed anything (gingerale, juice, popsicles). I am going to be better this week...I swear!

Here are my fitness goals for this week:

1. Drink 100 oz. of water everyday.
2. Continue to eat only raw foods until dinner time.
3. Workout at the YMCA at least three times this week.
4. Workout two times at home in my rusty trusty apartment.
5. Workout at least one day out of the weekend: Saturday or Sunday
6. Sign up to meet with the trainer at the Y and go over the weight machines.

There ya go....on to week 5!

Labels: , , ,