Friday, January 26, 2007

friday morn' ramblings...

Hey y'all....happy friday!

I don't think I posted much since Wednesday...and I forgot to mention that Wednesday afternoon I went back to the dentist. It wasn't as horrible as I was anticipating...except the huge bill I will now be having to pay. Plus, I still have one more appointment to fix a few cavities on the other side. The funny part...my appointment was at 3pm and I didn't get in until 3:30pm or so...and didn't get out until about 4:30pmish...and when I left...I WAS STARVING! So...my mouth was numb and I was afraid to eat...but I was starving and desperately wanted to eat. I ended up getting a takeout veggie burger and just eating it very carefully.

And yesterday...I worked out at the YMCA again. I spent close to 2 hours there and got a pretty good sweat on. I did a 10 minute warm up walk...did 40 minutes on the elliptical...10-15 minute walk/job on the indoor track and then 20 minutes on the bike. I was glad I went...because I almost didn't. I was going to skip working out because my work meeting went long, etc...but my friend sent me a text message saying she would meet me at the gym. I am glad she did because it was the motivation I needed to get my butt to the gym. It's one of the nice things about having other people working out with you...it keeps you motivated.

I was dead to the world tired last night though...I came home, made dinner, eat that up nicely, went to the grocery store and came home. By 8:30pm or so...I was exhausted. I ended up going to bed a little after 10pm...but I felt like a zombie for the last hour I was awake. Phew...

And this morning...just in case you all were wondering...it is a balmy -7 degrees out. Brrrr! My car made the most vile noise when I started her up this morning. She was thinking..."come on! You have to be kidding me!" I was a good kid and let the car warm up for about 15 minutes before I headed into work.

Brrr...again!

Labels: ,