Friday, February 23, 2007

Back in the saddle again....

I am back at work this morning folks...I am definitely feeling better...I no longer have a fever...and my energy is a smidge better. I do still have a lingering sore throat and stuffy nose and a cough once in a blue moon. But, I definitely feel good enough to go to work....let's face it, I couldn't stay holed up in that apartment of mine for another die or I might hurt someone!

I didn't post about this before...because I was all sickly, but I meant to talk about it on Ash Wednesday. I, once again, gave up candy and pizza for lent. I figure...it might be the motivation I need. I am usually pretty good at keeping my lent promises. I was at the store yesterday...picking up some yummy food...and I really wanted to buy some chocolate, but I was good! Yeah me!!!

Does anyone else give up anything for lent???

Labels: , ,