Wednesday, December 20, 2006

12 Days of Health: Day 9 Redux

That's right....I was not very good with the Day 9 yesterday, so since I have a few extra days until Christmas...I thought I would re-do Da 9. Let's see...how was I not so good...well...I ate some candy...it wasn't even the candy at home...it was candy at work and then I bought some candy at the grocery store. Bad Shelley! And the second thing...I didn't get around to my ab routine. I went to the grocery store and to return movies after work...and by the time I got home...my roommate was home and therefore the living room was not available to me. It kinda sucked...not having the ability to do the ab routine within my control. Today...I plan on doing the ab routine as soon as I get home...to make sure I get it done before my roommate gets home.

On the Ninth day of Health for Christmas, I gave to my health...doing an ab routine, no candy in my tummy, not a drop of soda, eating breakfast every morning, NO ICE CREAM, taking my iron supplement, at least 15 minutes of exercise, drinking 100 oz. of water by noon and taking all of my vitamins!

wish me luck!!!

Labels: ,