Sunday, January 21, 2007

Oops...

I forgot to do my weigh-in this morning when I woke up...I didn't remember until it was about 10am and I was already drinking water and eating my breakfast. I will weigh in tomorrow...I promise! I am worried about this week's weigh in though...I haven't eaten all that well...went out to dinner with friends (and had the best veggie burger at Applebees...mmmm)...and also haven't worked out like I am supposed to.

But...there is a fix to much of that. My goals for this week are specific to address those:

1. Start writing down everything I am eating again. It's too easy to eat too much ice cream or chips or what not...if I don't have to write it down. So...back to writing it down.

2. Plan a snack for after work...since for the past few weeks I have left work starving and therefore just graving on bad food when I get home. I think having a protein shake is the perfect idea.

3. I am going the Y this afternoon...when I leave to drop off a movie at the video store and put my check in the bank. If I pay for it...trust me, I will use it. I initially said I was going to pay myself $25 for getting my 10-15 hours in at the Y, but I have a new plan. Here it is: I am paying myself $1 for every hour that I spend at the YMCA. So...the more time I spend there...the more money I make. It's not a lot of money...but if I work out 10 hours a week...that's $40 a month...and that's $480 a year. It's definitely enough money to do something fun with it.

Those are my goals for the week....and I am excited to get truly back on track. Since Jan 1st...I have only been doing this half-hearted and I know I need to do it better than that.

Labels: ,