Monday, January 22, 2007

2007: Week 3 Weigh-In

I was not looking forward to stepping on the scale this morning....because I knew it was either not going to move at all...or move in the wrong direction. I knew that I ate out too much...drank too many slushies...and also didn't workout like I needed to.

So, here is the bad news....




That's right...I gained two pounds. I don't think it is a true gain and that it will come back off this week, but then again...I also don't think my 2 lb loss the week before was a true loss.

The good news is...I joined the Y yesterday...and I am going to be going. There is no way I am paying close to 40 bucks a month for something and then not using it....I am WAY too cheap for that. I am going to start with just using the machines and then sign up for the workout classes in the spring....once I have gotten my fitness level and endurance up to where I want it to be.

In many ways...I consider this week to truly be Week 1...where everything hopefully will come together.

Labels: , ,