Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sometimes I think we are meant to struggle...

I haven't written about any weight loss stuff in a while...one...because I have beena smidge hyperfocused about the election things and two...cause I have been the Queen of Suck when it has come to everything diet related.

I haven't been working out...I have been eating crap with a side of crap. I just haven't been able to refocus myself. Aurgh! I know I need to do better, but each and everyday...I just don't do it.

I know the first thing I need to add back in is the exercise...and then everything will come from there. I am going to keep doing the weight training and the elliptical until mid decemeber...and then I am JOINING THE YMCA!

Alright...I guess I should get a little work done instead of just whining about how I am eating crap and not working out...and shockingly...I am gaining weight.

Labels: