Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12 Days of Health: Day 2

Here goes Day 2! I am really liking this 12 Days of Health idea....and I think it will be just what I need to make sure that my mindset is health related through the holidays. Rock on!


On the Second day of Health for Christmas, I gave to my health...drinking 100 oz. of water by noon and taking all of my vitamins!

That doesn't really fit with the song, but well...it's about the health, not the song, eh? I got up took my vitamins this morning...bright and early...and now I am on the way to getting my water in before noon! So far...I have 24 ounces in and I am refilling my water bottle as soon as I finish typing this message....

Update: As of 9:52am...I have 71.1 oz of water in...and still chugging away!

Update (2): And now...as of 11am...I have officially gotten the 100 oz. of water in! Go me!

Labels: ,