Thursday, December 14, 2006

Beta Blogger

I have been seeing all these bloggers ads for Beta Blogging, but I hadn't signed up. I like my blog and since I wasn't able to see a tutorial or anything about what the changes would be...I kept putting it off. Like almost every else...I don't like change. I was imaging changing to Beta Blogger and then having all these new rules or things and not being able to go back to the rusty trusty Blogger that I have neen using for years.

Well..this morning...I decided to bite the bullet and move over to Beta. I clicked on the link and voila...I am now a Beta Blogger. There aren't a lot of changes and the ones that have changed...I like them. Basically...it is a lot the same, except for a few add ons.

One of the add ons I really like...is that you can label your posts. I can put down a tag and place my blog into categories. I like this..A LOT. I like that someone can click on the label "fitness" and read all of my fitness related posts. I think that is uber user friendly and just pretty cool. I have gone back and labeled all of posts since November 1st...and who knows, I might even do more of the previous posts.

And yes...this post will be labeled and put into the blogging category.

Labels: