Saturday, December 16, 2006

12 Days of Health: Day 6

I had a really good day yesterday. I left work a smidge early...we went to go give blood. My iron count was okay, so I was able to give blood...which made me really happy. The last two times I tried to give blood I have been denied, so when they needed to check the iron level this time...I got worried and honestly, a little sad. But it was right on the level...so I could give blood. And then I had dinner at the Olive Garden with two friends and had a blast...and then went to a party at a couple that was being thrown by a couple of friends. It was a good time...I got some much needed laughing in.

It is Saturday...and it's Day 6 of the challenge! Rock on! So far...I think I am doing pretty well...

On the Sixth day of Health for Christmas, I gave to my health...eating breakfast every morning, NO ICE CREAM, taking my iron supplement, at least 15 minutes of exercise, drinking 100 oz. of water by noon and taking all of my vitamins!

Today is officially no ice cream....even though I moved it into the Day 5 spot. Why? Because if you try to sing the song...it fits better. I know...yes...I am a dork! I have been buying a lot of ice cream and sorbet, etc...and it just isn't helpful or healthy....so I am removing that temptation from my diet.

Labels: ,