Monday, December 18, 2006

12 Days of Health: Day 8

Day 8 already? wow...these 12 days are flying by. I woke up this morning with a little scratchy and sore throat...which really is not making me a happy camper. Grrr....grrr!!! Hopefully this will not turn into full blow sick...because I just don't have time for full blown sick...but then again, who says to themselves...Wow, I really have time for being sick!!

Recap on how I did on the challenge yesterday...pretty well actually. I didn't drink any soda...got all my water in before noon (but it was cutting it close), didn't eat ice cream (oooh...ice cream would feel so splendid on my throat right now!), I took my vitamins and my iron pill, had breakfast before going to church (which is quite an accomplishment because I usually don't...I usually just get a sugary, warm coffee on the way)...and I almost forgot to get the 15 minutes of exercise in. I forgot...but then when I went grocery shopping, I remembered...so I made the point to walk around with my cart with purpose for 15 minutes. Hey...it counts, eh?

On the Eighth day of Health for Christmas, I gave to my health...no candy in my tummy, not a drop of soda, eating breakfast every morning, NO ICE CREAM, taking my iron supplement, at least 15 minutes of exercise, drinking 100 oz. of water by noon and taking all of my vitamins!

The candy thing is SO necessary...I have candy in my house right now that I need to get rid of. I have been eating it a lot more than I should be...and continuing to buy it. So...for the last 5 days...no more candy! And...I am going to be smart...I am just going to throw the candy in the house away. I know myself well enough that if I just hide it or put it away...I will end up eating it.

Labels: ,