Tuesday, December 19, 2006

12 Days of Health: Day 9

Hey everyone...it's Day 9....so far these 12 days have just flown by! I don't think these 12 days are helping me lose weight, but I think they might be helping not gain right before the holidays....and if that is the case, I am grateful!

On the Ninth day of Health for Christmas, I gave to my health...doing an ab routine, no candy in my tummy, not a drop of soda, eating breakfast every morning, NO ICE CREAM, taking my iron supplement, at least 15 minutes of exercise, drinking 100 oz. of water by noon and taking all of my vitamins!

I have been needing to make sure I get the abs in for a long time....so today and until Day 12...it will be my goal to do an ab routine every single day. And of course...the ab routine doesn't count as my 15 minutes of exercise...I need to get a walk in too!

Labels: ,