Monday, October 30, 2006

November 1st is looming...

I am nervous about my weigh in for November. I have not really been good this November...I haven't been incredibly bad, but I haven't been on the ball either. I had all this enthusiasm about the end of the year challenge...and when the challenge fell apart, so did I. I still did alright, but I lost some of my motivation. I haven't stepped on the scale in about 2 weeks and I have such fear of what it will say on Wednesday. I am hoping it says no change...I am fearful it will show a gain.

But...I am not going to get bogged down. I am not going to beat myself up. I am going to look at the last 8 weeks of the year and GET THEM TOGETHER! I am going to see if I can still make my goal...which might still be possible. And if not, I want my ultimate goal to be closer to my reach instead of farther away.

I start my next 30 day challenge on Wednesday...which is No Candy for 30 days. I started this one before and failed at it, but I am giving it another shot. I figure a month of No Candy before the holidays is probably a good thing. And...if I keep working hard and focused...I know I can do it.

Labels: ,