Monday, September 04, 2006

Day 29 and counting....

That's right folks...it's Day 29 of my first 30 Day challenge. I'll admit it...this one was tough. It was tough when I was hungry...and Subway or the pizza shop was right around the corner. It was tough when all my friends were going out to eat...and I wasn't able to go along. It was tough when my parents were going out for breakfast or ordering in for dinner...and wanted to invite me along.

But...even though it was tough...as long as I last a little longer than 24 hours without ordering out or getting some fast food...I did it. Part of the main reason why I love the idea of the 30 Day Challenges is that it gives me a smidge of extra motivation...and it also allowed me to have the strength and confidence to say no to all those temptations I listed above.

And...I didn't say I was never going to order out again...I said I wasn't going to order out for 30 days. How long is 30 days anyways???

And you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what my next 30 Day Challenge is going to be...dum, dum, dum!!

P.S. As of tomorrow at 7:30am...my vacation is officially over. Back to the grind I go!